There are many stainless steel products that are in use across the globe. From kitchen appliances and construction tools to auto engineering and structural integrity, stainless steel is an extremely important metal.
Here are some great advantages of one of the most popular metals in use: stainless steel.
- Visually appealing — There is no secret that stainless steel products look much nicer than their non-steel counterparts. This metal is bright, sleek, attractive, and provides a contemporary visual boost to any home or structure. Additionally, the neutral look of stainless steel can complement any home; whether it’s a kitchen full of wooden cabinets or a more modern layout, stainless steel items will look great.
- Impact, corrosion, fire, and heat resistance — One of the main reasons this metal is so popular is because of its strength. Stainless steel is an extremely powerful metal that can withstand all kinds of impacts that would otherwise lead to severe damage. This metal is tough and can withstand severe heat, temperatures far below freezing, and can resist against corrosion in alkaline solutions and chlorine-bearing environments, as well.
- Versatile — There are various grades of steel and alloys that are great for a variety of uses. Alloy steels can be divided into four classes: tool and die steels, magnetic alloys, stainless and heat-resisting steels, and structural steels. All these steel alloys can be utilized for hundreds of stainless steel products.
- Cleanliness — Stainless steel is a very hygienic material and doesn’t support the growth of bacteria and other pathogens. Additionally, stainless steel is easy to maintain and clean. All you need to do is use an all-purpose cleaner and police it along the grain to give it a nice shine, essentially making it look brand new.
- Long-lasting — Stainless steel won’t scratch, bend, or break over time. On the contrary, as long as it’s regularly cleaned and well maintained, it will offer a nice look and remain durable for years.
If you want to learn more about stainless steel uses and other quality metal alloys, give Wieland Diversified a call today.